Bodhi makes the news after ingesting marijuana edibles in Cheesman park

bohdiBodhi, who is Gunnie’s brother, made 9 News in Denver after accidentally ingesting marijuana edibles in Chessman park. He was on a walk with his owner Catherine. Please follow the link the below to read the news story and view the video.

http://www.9news.com/story/news/health/2015/09/18/dog-finds-eat-pot-edible-in-cheesman-park/72380536/

THC is highly toxic to dogs. As more states legalize marijuana for medical and recreational purposes, it’s important to remember to keep it away from your pets. Marijuana and marijuana edibles are as toxic as chocolate and grapes. They can be deadly if consumed in a large dose.